Sunday, March 2

Spring Knitting Project

I knit and crochet a lot for my little business...whether it's making up something new, stocking up local retail or orders. The one thing I'm really bad at is making stuff for myself in this process! So this year I started to keep a list of things I've been dying to make. One is this super cute Springtime sweater! Here's the link to this really fun sweater Springfield Sweater.

These are the pictures of the what my sweater will look like...



The yarn I've chosen for this project is... Bamboo Pop, it's 50% cotton and 50% bamboo. By far my favorite yarn to use for clothing, great weight and a dream to knit (or crochet). I can get some locally at a yarn shop, but when they are out of colors I do a search online... fantastic buy for the yardage too! The color I used is called rose and it's the perfect rich looking coral color.


So far this is what I have done, still have to do the bottom cabled band and the arms. So excited to have it done! It's taken me on and off about a 1 1/2 weeks...although it would be much less if I worked on it solid. It's a great project and not too difficult. I would say an Advanced Beginner could do this without a problem. I will post an update of what it looks like when it's all done!!



No comments:

Post a Comment