Monday, March 3

Cabled Honeycomb Purse...LOVE!

I loved this purse so much when I saw the pattern! It turned into one of those challenges to learn a new stitch each week. Love the style and size of this bag...and it's a great pattern to learn out to knit a great bag. The pattern can be found here at The Bees Knees blog... Purse Pattern.




I actually hand stitched the lining in the bag, it was a bit of a challenge, but worked good for me. She has details on how she put her lining together. I added lace trim to add a cute little detail in the purse...plus I have an embarrassing stock pile of new and vintage laces. Figured it's time to start using them! 


This pattern I think is advanced beginner and is very rewarding. I did use a bulky weight yarn called LOVE from Red Heart. It's soft, bulky and a great buy for this type of project. Hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment